The 16th Oriental Congress of Cardiology (OCC2022) will still intend to deliver the featured program and application of modern science and technology during the Annual Meeting timeframe using a virtual format “OCC2022 Virtual Congress” to all our audiences. Online registration is required via our official website: www.occmd.org
COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION OF "OCC2022 Virtual Congress" will kick off on Wednesday, May 25 and will offer 5 days of science and learning till May 29, 2022
- Deadline for Pre-online registration: 10 May, 2022.
- Employee’s card IS REQUIRED upon your registration and the registration will be ONLY be valid after reviewing by the Congress secretariat within 5 working days.
- Pre-online registration delegate is permitted to access all Congress sessions.
- Onsite registration starts from: 20 May, 2022.
- Onsite registration delegate is permitted to access Congress sessions NOT INCLUDE LIVE DEMONSTRATION AND CASE STUDY SESSION.
Please contact Congress Secretariat via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and assistance.